Conviene alquilar auto en Kirguistán o mejor taxi

Inicio › Foros › El Cuaderno › Conviene alquilar auto en Kirguistán o mejor taxi

  • Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #253025 Responder
    Felowield
    Invitado

    Che bo, estoy planeando un viaje a Kirguistán para recorrer los lagos y las montañas por mi cuenta, sin depender de nadie. ¿Alguien alquiló auto allá, es muy quilombo o se puede hacer tranquilo?

    #253027 Responder
    Serious
    Invitado

    Alquilar auto es la mejor manera de moverse, los bondis entre pueblos pasan cada muerte de obispo y con taxi te arrancan la cabeza apenas ven que sos extranjero. Eso sí, reservá con tiempo un todoterreno porque las rutas secundarias son de ripio y con un sedán bajito no llegás ni a la esquina. Hay opciones de alquiler de coches en Kirguistán, podés chusmear este enlace https://getrentacar.com/es/kyrgyzstan .

    #253028 Responder
    RESLAY
    Invitado

    Bajate los mapas sin conexión antes de salir a la ruta, en los pasos de montaña no hay señal de celular y el próximo pueblo puede estar a un par de horas de camino.

    #267493 Responder
    Semmi123
    Invitado

    A short business trip requires a slightly different approach to transportation because I cannot always afford to wait for the next available bus or spend time figuring out unfamiliar routes. During my stay in Cyprus, I therefore arranged several journeys with https://taxi-cyprus.eu/ . I started with an airport pickup and then used the service for trips between meetings. Before confirming each ride, I checked the route and the expected price, which helped me keep track of my expenses. The ability to arrange a specific pickup time was especially useful because my schedule was already divided into fairly tight periods. I also used the app to manage one of the bookings and found it convenient to have the driver’s contact option available after the car was assigned. Instead of standing outside and trying to recognize a vehicle, I could communicate with the driver when necessary. The service covers several cities across Cyprus, so I could continue using the same booking system when my plans changed location. I also noticed that corporate customers can use a corporate balance, although I personally used an ordinary payment method during this trip. The vehicles were comfortable enough for the journeys I needed, and having air conditioning was useful in the Cypriot weather. I was not looking for anything complicated from a taxi service. My priority was being able to arrange direct transportation, know the expected cost and keep the timing under control. For a business schedule, those practical details made the service convenient to use.

Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)
Respuesta a: Responder #267493 en Conviene alquilar auto en Kirguistán o mejor taxi
Tu información: